Wednesday, May 18, 2011

garage sale reposts

Once again, I have garage-sale-on-the-brain!  This weekend my friends and I are having our annual sale at my house, so I have taken the week off of school and everything else to prepare.

It's going to be another doozy and I'm sure we'll have some great tips for you - and this time I will take pictures.  Until then, here are some older g-sale reposts.

Garage sale part #1
Garage sale part #2
Garage sale part #3

Do you have any tips for us?   Leave your tip in the comments!

1 comment:

The Keevy Family said...

When I saw the title to this I figured for some reason that you had blogged about people on Craigslist who repost their garage sale link over and over because they keep having their sale weekend after weekend....Anyway, I have to laugh at them. ! :) hope you have a successful sale! Can't wait for the pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...