One of the most common statements this past weekend was, "you guys have a lot of clothes!"
Between the four of us we have 26 people in our families. That's a lot of clothing! Here is how we organized it: My friend Lisa and I spent an afternoon, a few days before our sale, going through the clothing. We separated it by gender and sizes, and put it into white garbage sacks and labeled it: "Womans", or "Girls sizes 4-6x", etc. This worked for us because we put the clothing out on 3 or more large tables the morning of our sale (so it doesn't have to sit out all night). We don't have room in our garage for these as we are setting up, and having some sort of separation makes it easy that morning. I used to have all of our clothes in bins labeled by sizes...but, while I still think that is a really good way to do it, it doesn't work for us anymore because of the large amount we have.
| We stuffed everything in my garage as we were getting ready. |
| She's a keeper! |
No comments:
Post a Comment