Thursday, November 25, 2010

First Snowy Day


The kids were all so excited to wake up to snow the other day!

Kennedy - this is her princess smile.
She gave me a smiling lesson the other day.
I was taking her picture and I told her to smile.
She said she was. I told her to smile bigger.
She said princesses don't smile big. They smile
like this. (see smile in the picture above)


Emery agrees with Kennedy about smiling.
This is HER princess smile.
Love those girls. One of the great thing about these
little twinners is that they are playing princesses
one minute and Jedi knights the next. The can be froofy,
but can hold their own with a light saber!
They often run around saying "twin power".
(I told them about the cartoon I used to watch
when I was a kid - The Wonder Twins.)


This is our new puppy- Chloe. She is almost
11 weeks old.


She is doing pretty good. Having a 5 month old
baby and a puppy is like having twins again.
I find myself trying to coordinate each of their
nap times. Yes, I schedule my puppy, like I do
my babies. It works! I need the puppy to be
sleeping or outside while I take care of Adeline.

Lisa - here is a picture of her next to Mal for
size comparison. :)

1 comment:

Christian said...

So I should have called you back about the whole puppy thing...sorry! She is SUPER cute, we should get our kids...and our dogs together for a playdate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...