Friday, December 3, 2010


Addie, 5 months
I put Addie on the floor, and left the room for a minute and when I came back this is what I found. (Addie got a hold of a pen)
She is getting so big! This past 5 months has gone by so quickly! I am making a point to soak this all in and enjoy every minute with her as a baby and with all the kids. They grow so fast.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Ah, she is so cute.

Sarah M. said...

Such a BIG girl! Such a sweet picture of her. What happened to her while you were gone for that minute??

Amy said...

I set my pen and paper down on the floor, I thought at a safe distance. When I came back she had the pen in her mouth. She had colored on her face.

Stephani said...

What a doll! I love those cheeks and big brown eyes. =)
It really goes so fast.... even when you have so many it would seem there should always be someone tiny around...
( and I totally wish we lived closer too!) =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...