Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday, Jonah!

"I'm seven" were the first words I heard yesterday morning. They were proudly uttered by the birthday boy!

That morning I also heard," I'm the president of the day", "I'm the boss", and "anyone who gives me a hug and says happy birthday will be invited to my party".

Who can blame him for trying to get all he can from the day. He is seven, after all - and proud of it!





Robert's mom and Jim came to visit us.



They got him a really cool remote control Jeep!



yep, that's a mohawk! It was done at the request
of the president of the day!








A side view of his birthday hair!

Jonah we love you! We are so thankful that God blessed us with you.

1 comment:

Kjersten said...

yeah!!! Happy birthday Jones!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...