She was born June 24th at 9:10 pm.
Addie weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 20 1/4" long.

Fresh from the oven!

She cleans up well, don't ya think?

The kids were SO excited to see her...Kennedy, not so much.
She is such a big help.

Kennedy isn't quite sure about this little baby.
She likes her, I'm sure. But, she doesn't have
any interest in holding her. She told me today
that when Addie is 2 years old she will hold her.
My mom and I kept trying to give Kennedy
chances to hold the baby and this is the best
we could do. She would only allow her head
on her lap.

6 comments:
Congratulations, Amy!!! She is gorgeous, just like her mama!!! Hope you are all doing well!!!
She's beautiful! We're really excited for you guys.
I showed the pictures to Sunshine and she told me that she can't wait to hold Addy ;) and she'll be "real careful too."
Aww, I was hoping to see this post! :) Good work, what a beauty! Congratulations! Love her name. And love all that gorgeous hair, I always wanted a baby with a head full of hair, but out of 6 I got not one. ;)
I don't know why I am just seeing this post. I guess it didn't update on my sidebar. These are great pics! We can't wait to see her in person!
oh, somehow I missed this post! i've been waiting for more pictures. i can't wait to meet her in person!
Hello Amy!
Can you ask your cousin to invite me to her blog. I thought I had been there before, but it is by invite only so I guess I haven't.
Christian
Post a Comment