Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sleep, where are you?

It's 4:30, and I can't sleep. I have been up since 12:30 - off and on. At one point I wondered if I was in labor and then all these scenarios came rushing to my brain. Like, when should I wake Robert up? Oh man I have to walk upstairs to do that and it hurts. I wonder if I could just yell his name - without waking the kids? Oh, this girl is squashing my bladder. Thank you God that the hospital is just 5 minutes away! You know, all the usual thoughts one might have at 3:30 am, when the thought of labor crosses ones mind. I'm not. In labor, that is.

Robert's mom is here with us now. She will be here for a couple of weeks, so it's good to know that we are covered if/when we need to go and have a baby.

Oh. look at that....the sun is coming up! Pretty soon the kids will all be up and I will be a great mom today! Sleep is so over rated!

I sound sarcastic, but I'm just joking! :)

Well, I need to end my sleepless post. Robert will be leaving for work soon and I should go and make his lunch.

1 comment:

Tandy said...

Hey we should talk at 2am. Ive slept all of 8 hours in 3 days. After our arson incident. I slept the next night because I was so exhausted the next 2 nights have been awful. Its awful not being able to sleep no matter what the problem. Hang in there its almost over. Well the pregnancy part, then it will be the baby part. But thats different, at least you have the sweet little one in your arms.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...