Saturday, January 2, 2010

Highlights

Here are a few pictures of 2009.



At the beginning of the year Robert's mom came to visit us.



The kids loved seeing her.


The twins turned 3


We sold our home



And bought a new one. I know this is a bad picture.
This is the only one I have. When this was taken
we hadn't even moved in yet.

Mal and Jones went to work with Robert.


Jonah turned 6


We made some new friends!

Robert and his friends went on their annual
back packing trip to Green Lake.


Mallie turned 8

Christmas

My Dad always reads the Christmas story to the
kids.


My mom and Preston listening to the story




My cousin, Hannah.




Some thing we look forward to for 2010:
*Robert's mom will be spending the entire month of June with us.
*The birth of baby #5
*Spring
*Planting a garden
*Garage sales! (the kids and I look forward to this)
*Finishing our yard and planting flowers, etc.

2 comments:

denise said...

I love that you included garage sales on your list! I'm looking forward to that too.

And to meeting the baby :)

ness said...

somehow i missed this post! good list :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...