Hellooo second trimester!
Oh, how I've waited and waited to say that!
This was probably the hardest and easiest 8 weeks yet.
Hardest because I have never had 4 kids to care for, while sick for such a long period of time.
Easy because I had a lot of help. I am SO thankful for all of the wonderful people who came to our rescue. I had people who came to make lunch for the kids, housework, laundry, grocery shopping, childcare, errands and meals. I am so thankful for all of you! You made this bearable with your servant hearts and your prayers!
One evening I had a friend over and it occurred to me that I had nothing planned for dinner. Right after I verbalized my thought the phone rang and someone from church said they were bringing us dinner. Thirty minutes later a very delicious dinner was sitting in my kitchen. See, God provides for our every need even before we realize we are in need (this was a crock pot meal that was started early that morning).
2 comments:
Woo-hoo. 1 trimester down, 2 to go!
That's so great you have such wonderful friends to take care of you and your fam.
My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude to the Lord for what he has done for you and continues to do.
Post a Comment