When I originally started this blog in 2009, I did it with the intention of keeping our family and friends, that live afar, up to date with our growing family. But recently, I had some weirdos looking at my blog and I am very uncomfortable with it being public - so I am going private!
I hope you will still follow along! Please leave a comment (here or on FB) and I will add you to the list!
6 comments:
Please add me to your list! If you don't mind me asking, how do you know who is reading your blog? I'm curious about my own. Are they leaving nasty comments?
I would like to keep reading, Amy!!! And I would also like to know how you knew that weirdos were reading?
Add me! :)
Am i the weirdo??? Cause I want to follow:)
Sitemeter. Mine is located at the bottom of my blog. It allows you to see who's on your blog and who's been on your blog. It doesn't give names, but a general location: Spokane, Europe, etc., IP#, and also allows you to see if someone googled something to get to your blog.
No nasty comments. I just noticed that someone googled 10yo and a picture of my daughter and nephew came up (because I wrote that he was 10yo). It raised red flags in my mind. As I searched I confirmed the reason for my red flags. Nothing really terrible (ie.this person didn't spend any time on my blog or anything), but it did generate traffic from other yucky sites.
Wow, that's creepy! I don't blame you for going private.
If you ever decide to go public again, you can remove your blog from showing up in search engine results.
Post a Comment