Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Has anybody seen my motivation?

....I'm not sure where I left it!

I'm hoping that it's hiding because it's early...7am! 

Yesterday was a busy, fun day!  We left at 8:30am and got home at about 4:30pm. I'm not used to long days like that. :) I went to my first women's Bible study at church - fun. It's nice to get out of the house sometimes. That afternoon we went to a birthday party. 

Back to the motivation thing....

My biggest motivational problem is the treadmill....dun dun dun (as Mal would say).  I should be on my treadmill right now - instead of blogging about, right?  But, it's been a struggle lately and I'm just keeping it real with you all!  Is it better (health wise) to do the treadmill at night or in the morning?  Or does it matter?  Anyone know?

Tell me, encourage me...anyone.  Talk to me (nicely) about pressing through when you lack motivation! 

The funny thing is....when I lack motivation to clean my house - I invite someone over.  Magically, the motivation appears!   So what do I have to do to get my motivation back for my treadmill?  Invite someone over to measure my waist?  Ha!  Not going to happen! :)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Just do it! I am preaching to myself...

Anonymous said...

I just asked one of the docs I work with. He said he would do it in the morning because his adrenalin would be racing and he would have a hard time sleeping if he did it at night.
Louise

ness said...

your motivation must be hanging out with mine. probably drinking coffee together and visiting. :)

Unknown said...

So true about the house cleaning! Funny! I need the same encouragement about exercise. I used to tell myself what Angie says. "Just do it!" and it worked. Not sure what happened with that...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...