Thursday, June 9, 2011

Our Garden

This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago


I took this this morning - what a difference 2 weeks makes!


strawberries


Romaine Lettuce


My beloved peach tree


I can not wait to make peach pie!


In case you didn't know - this is what potatoes look like! This is the first time I have ever planted potatoes


green onions, carrots, and parsley - oh my!


Every garden needs a varmint!  This is mine!  As I am writing this, the kids came in to tell me a tomato plant broke off at the stem.  My guess is that it had some help breaking...grr!  CHLOE!  She's lucky I think she's so cute!

Scroll down for 2 more NEW posts!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your garden looks so healthy. The people in Leavenworth are still waiting for some sunshine that is more than one day at a time with 3 rainy days in between. Louise

denise said...

Your raised beds are great. I love how neat and tidy your garden looks. So pretty. Ours is already a little wild-looking. I can't imagine how it'll be in another month. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...