Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pieces of June

Every summer Robert's work has a "Take Your Kids to Work Day" and picnic.  This year Jonah was sick, so just the girls went.  They all got up and got ready and left by 5:30am.  They had a lot of fun.  Poor Jonah spent the day with tummy trouble and doctor visit and a CT scan!  
At the very end of May we had visitors.  I had 3 girls come over and spend the weekend with me.  I have known these girls since the 3rd grade and haven't seen some of them in a while.  Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of us together!  Man!  I guess we were too preoccupied with chit chatting and the kids.
Keila set up an obstacle course for the kids.  They had fun, and it kept them busy for a while!

Macy holding Addie.  Her twin brother didn't come this time.  They are almost exactly 1 year older then my twins.

Mallory and Alison haven't seen each other for several years and had a lot of fun playing.  Alison's mom, Keila, and I were their age when we met.

Antwon, Maci and Ray

We went to Spokane in the middle/end of June.  The main reason was to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Grace.  My little sister is due at the end of August, but I know she would appreciate any prayers for an early delivery! :)

We also celebrated Addie's 1st birthday!  I can't believe she's one!
 
Surrounded by cousins and siblings! 
I will try to do a Birthday post soon.

Mallory and Isaiah (9 and 10yo)

Jonah and Sam (7and 8yo)

Thomas, Emery, Kennedy and Preston (5, 5, 5, and 3yo)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I can't believe Addie is 1 already. Where did the time go!!! Congratulations and Happy Belated Birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...