We had a great visit this weekend with my sister and her family! The kids had such a great time playing together. I wish we lived closer so we could do this more often!
Jonah and Sam.
A little R&R with "Tom and Jerry". These two are so cute to watch. They are buddies. Jonah says that he and Sam are going to be hunting buddies and live in a cabin when they are older. When I ask him what he wants to be when he grows up, he says, "A hunter".
They didn't just sit around and watch movies and play on the computer while they were here. Really, they didn't! Emery, Thomas, Mallory, Isaiah, and Kennedy watching Mal play a game.
Kennedy, Thomas, and Emery
Aww, aren't they so sweet?!
We had a lot of fun listening to these three play. Their games of choice were: Pillow Pets and Star Wars.
Kennedy and Thomas
Addie, 9 months
Within the last week or two she started standing by herself.
2 comments:
We had so much fun! Isaiah and Sam were asleep by the time we went past the mercantile. They all felt sad when we got home and I think that they just missed their cousins! I will have to go through pictures on Sam's camera.
You are so blessed to have a chance for these moments. I am a little jealous! ☺ Yay for cousins!
Post a Comment