Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up: Twinados

This has been an exciting week for the twinners!  They started reading!  They have been SO eager to do school this week and when Emery came up to me and wanted to read - I dropped everything to listen.  Then Kennedy had a turn.  It was exciting!  They were looking forward to showing Daddy that evening, and the next morning they called G-ma.  They were very proud of themselves! 

I can't believe they are that old.  It seems like just yesterday I was juggling two babies in my arms.
 They practiced their writing in shaving cream

 "Mom" in a heart

 "Dad" in a heart

My little hands

This inspired Jonah to shave.  He came out of the bathroom and told me he just shaved. You can see the shaving cream on his face.  :)

My tip: put away the paper and pencil once in a while.  Bring out the Old Spice and add a little spice to their learning. :)

Linking up to: Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers Weekly wrap up

Scroll down to see another new post.  Another challenge: The March Edition, or click here 

4 comments:

wdworkman said...

Looks like a fun day, and I bet your house smells good with all that shaving cream!
Janet W
http://homeschoolblogger.com/wdworkman/

Unknown said...

LOVE your header! Washington looks a lot like my part of Maine!

Jessy

Angie said...

I love those "princess" smiles.

2littlehearts said...

Looks like a fun week! It's such a great feeling when your child first starts reading to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...