And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these. Mark 12:30-31
Ok I will give it a try. Left is Kennedy and right is Emmery.
Yup I say the same thing Ken on left and Em on the right :)
Goodness they are cute, you must have so much fun having twin girls. Brings back memories for me of Mel and Miss when they were little. :)
I agree with the 2 previous posts. Kennedy on the left and Emery on the right.
Well, I guess there's no fooling all of you...:) You are right...Kennedy, left and Emery, right.
Wow, Im proud of myself, I have only seen them twice !!
Emery on the Left, Kennedy on the Right.
double your pleasure ...double your fun...they're both darling.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ok I will give it a try. Left is Kennedy and right is Emmery.
Yup I say the same thing Ken on left and Em on the right :)
Goodness they are cute, you must have so much fun having twin girls. Brings back memories for me of Mel and Miss when they were little. :)
I agree with the 2 previous posts. Kennedy on the left and Emery on the right.
Well, I guess there's no fooling all of you...:) You are right...Kennedy, left and Emery, right.
Wow, Im proud of myself, I have only seen them twice !!
Emery on the Left, Kennedy on the Right.
double your pleasure ...double your fun...they're both darling.
Post a Comment