It's been a while since I've posted, I know! But, I have very good reason.....
We've moved!
The past few weeks have been full of packing, cleaning, and now, unpacking and more cleaning. It was a pretty easy move. We are very blessed to have such great friends who helped us! Thank you! Plus, we moved 90 seconds down the street.
5 comments:
we want pictures!
we want pictures!
we want pictures!
can you picture me chanting :) Seriously, I cant wait to see your house especially in person!!!
Congratulations!
yay! so glad you're back online. And you can picture me chanting right along with Angie!
I wish I could come with Mom and Dad today, but with my craft show comming up, I just can't swing it! Grrrr...:(
Anyways.....talk to you later!
I have to say that her house is BEAUTIFUL and that was with boxes everywhere. ;) So glad everything is going good Amy! Maddy can't wait to play again with Mallory and I can't wait to have coffee together again. :)
Our computer (with all the pictures) isn't hooked up yet. When it is (and whe I get some order to this place) I will post.
Our computer (with all the pictures) isn't hooked up yet. When it is (and whe I get some order to this place) I will post.
Post a Comment