Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Things We Do For Fun

Robert recently bought a new back pack for his hiking trips.

What better way to test it out....

Mal was happy to help daddy stuff her brother in a bag...

You'll hear no complaints from Jones!

Robert did a few laps inside our house.

Weeeee....

...now run fast daddy, faster!


5 comments:

ness said...

that's cute-maybe one of the kids will sneak in and go on a hike with him! :)

Sarah M. said...

This is hillarious...they would be about the right weight for a good hiking trip. ;)

Stephani said...

haha cute :) Looks like the kind of fun my kids would enjoy too. What would we do without these energetic dads?

Rebecca Stuhlmiller said...

I'm so glad I can get on here now and see the pictures of your sweet family. I love these!

Rebecca Stuhlmiller said...

I'm so glad I can get on here now and see the pictures of your sweet family. I love these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...