Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Kitchen


The Kitchen-BEFORE.


The Demolition.


The cute husband.


The placing of the new tiles.


The blue glove, the mud, and the tiles.


The Kitchen--AFTER!

*What a difference new tile and a new faucet make!

8 comments:

ness said...

Great job Robert! It looks great! It's amazing how a new faucet can really make a difference and dress up the kitchen.

I can't wait to redo our kitchen...one day:)

Stephani said...

Wow, what a lovely transformation. :) Someday if we buy a house I think it will be fun to personalize it based on our likes...the work doesn't sound fun, but I'm sure it's all worth it in the end. Your pictures before and after say it all.

Cami said...

Looks great...so much warmer!
good job Robert!! Enjoy it for a little while anyway..Lord Willing!

Kjersten said...

Great job Robert! I especially love the faucet.

Babs Schmitt (sis #90) said...

Great job Robert...I'm proud of you.

Babs Schmitt (sis #90) said...

Hey super mom...What I want to know is how...with all those kids do you keep that kitchen so clean? I have only Jim to clean up after and I can't keep up.

Robert said...

Didn’t you know the camera takes off 20 dirty dishes?

Unknown said...

Nice. VERY nice. Sure is fun to see all that is going on over there at the Meyer home. The kitchen looks great, and Robert looks good with a beard. But who needed to tell YOU that? Emery and Kennedy look so much bigger to me! I am sad that I will miss out on knowing them! I love you, dear friend. Keep focused on Christ and eternity! Love, Tracy (NOT Mark)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...