Monday
Spaghetti
Salad
Bread Sticks
*I like to do easy meals on Monday. We stay home on Monday's and rarely go anywhere. It is the day we usually jump start our week: We do a lot of housework and school work. Sometimes we stay in our pj's all day!
Tuesday
Chicken Lasagna Alfredo
Squash w/ brown sugar
Rolls
Wednesday
Beef Stew
Salad
Rolls
* We have play day at church. Wednesday is ALWAYS a crock pot day! This week is our Valentine's day party!
Thursday
Homemade Mac-n-Cheese
Green Beans
Friday
Honey Lime Enchiladas
* This Friday we are going to an 80's murder mystery party. I will make two of these-1 to take and 1 for the kids and sitter.
Saturday
Tacos
3 comments:
mmm, yummy! Dae and I have such different tastes in food it makes it really hard to come up with ideas that we both like!
Wednesdays are our busy days too, I always have to plan ahead-don't you just love crock pots!
oooh! I can't wait to taste those enchiladas on Friday! I am curious with the honey added to the chicken????
It cracks me up that it says Mark is posting comments. Honey lime enchiladas sound so good! Where did you get that recipe? A mystery night? How fun! I wish we were there to join in! We never got to do one with you guys before we moved. Sad. Have fun!! :o)
Post a Comment