Saturday, November 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged.....

I was tagged by notes from ness & Meanwhile, Back at the ranch...


7 random or weird facts about me--that you may or may not know.


1) I like the shows: Murder She Wrote, Matlock and Perry Mason. That's right! I am not ashamed.

2) I worked at a hospital in Spokane as a Nursing assistant.

3) I like to sing and dance. Not that I am any good at either....

4) I like going to and having g-sales!

5) If I had to choose an occupation (a realistic one...like, if I had to go back to work tomorrow) I would like to have my own shop, be a realtor or a home stager....

6) I wouldn't mind having more kids....

7) We have been house hunting for a year and a half......ugh!



I will tag:

http://shareourblessings.blogspot.com/
http://surrenderingtomymaster.blogspot.com/
http://joyofmyheart-cami.blogspot.com/
Mom
Dad
Ryan

Dave

2 comments:

Angie said...

I will never understand the Murder she wrote thing... Having more kids yes, but murder she wrote? Just kidding... he he

joyfuliving said...

i can see by this that we would get along great! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...