Sunday, October 26, 2008

I thought I would post our dinner menu for this week.

Monday
Bruschetta Chicken
Garden Salad
Green Beans
Mallory's fruit Salad

Tuesday
Curry chicken w/ rice

Wednesday
Crock pot night--Chili
Corn Bread
Salad

Thursday
German Burgers
Veggie/Salad
Fruit Cocktail

Friday
Pizza--homemade or Papa Murphy's (haven't decided yet)

Saturday
Spaghetti
Garlic Bread
Salad
Peaches


I love having a pre-planned menu. It's planned, but it's very flexible. It's subject to change at a moments notice. I love knowing that I have ingredients to make a healthy dinner--and at 4:00 pm I am not standing at my pantry, scratching my head, wondering what we will be having for dinner.

Has anyone else planned their weekly menu? If so, what are you having??

3 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

When is dinner??? I have to plan out my meals or we will not be eating.. Brushetta chicken...that sounds yummy!

We are having stuffed sausage shells...love them!
-Sandy toes

Raspberry Lemonade said...

This is a neat idea, I go grocery shopping daily. I could just shop for the whole week!

Thank you for sharing

www.raspberrylemonadeandmore.blogspot.com Stop by for our Giveaways!

Kjersten said...

I find that I save money if I shop for the whole week. But it is hard to plan ahead if I don't know if my husband is going to be home (cuz then I eat Lean Cuisine!). This week we are having Taco Soup & Salad wth grilled chicken. The next day is Asain Chicken thighs and asian noodle salad (from Pioneer Woman....it is the best salad EVER!!!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...