Last weekend Robert took M & J on an 11 mile bike ride. When he told me the distance they went, I was really impressed with the kids being able to do that- I wasn't sure that I could do that. I mean, they DO ride a lot in our cul-de-sac- I guess they are getting good! They must get that from me, ha ha. :) Then he told me that he pulled them in the bike trailer. Hmm, they must get that from from me. Well, maybe next year...
On Friday we decided to all go on a bike ride. It wasn't quite the trip we thought it would be. Jonah cried the entire time. We thought he was being a stinker, but later discovered that he was afraid of falling in the water. So we parked the bikes and let them play on the toys. Our Lesson: Be flexible and go with the flow!
No comments:
Post a Comment