Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good-Bye Summer Break

The last few weeks have been pretty busy around here. I have been working on projects that I knew I wouldn't get to this fall. With the help of a very organized friend, my garage sparkles! We cleaned it out and will now be able to park cars in it this winter! In the almost 10 years that we've been married...that will be a first! We had a g-sale a couple of weekends ago. It felt SO good to clear some things out! I now have 7 empty bins in my garage!!

This is our first week of school. Mallory is in 1st and Jonah is in Kindergarten. The curriculum we are using is A Beka. More on this subject later...I need to finish up today's lessons! I just wanted to add a post since it has been 2 weeks since my last one.

1 comment:

ness said...

well its about time you posted something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...