Wednesday, August 6, 2008

20 year tag....

20 years ago...
1) I was 14 years old.
2) I liked Bon Jovi- had the posters all over my bedroom walls to prove it!
3) I liked to wear blue eye shadow...
4) I was about to start the 9th grade

10 years ago...
1) I lived by myself.
2) I was planning my wedding!
3) I was working at a hospital as a NAC
4) I weighed 98 pounds!

5 years ago...
1) We lived on the west side of WA.
2) We were in the midst of praying on whether or not we should move back to Spokane.(we did, for about 2 years)
3) My baby (#2) was 1 month old, Baby # 1 was 20 months
4) I scrap booked often!

3 years ago...
1) We were settling into our new house and town
2) Went camping for the first time with our 2 small kids
3) I found out I was pregnant again, with twins (well, we didn't know that quite yet)
4) I felt so busy

1 year ago...
1) I was about to start homeschooling my daughter - kindergarten
2) I was mourning the loss of two grandfathers
3) Was rejoicing in the Lord for his grace, compassion and mercy (I still do that)

So far this year...
1) I watched my little sister become a mother
2) I planned for next year's home school (kindergarten and first grade)
3) I started a blog
4) I started to really organize my home!

Yesterday I...
1) Talked to my neighbor
2) rode bikes with the kids
3) did some laundry
4) started reading a book for a bible study on spiritual warfare-I can tell it's going to be a great study!

Today I...
1) went to Walmart (ugh!)
2) did more laundry
3) cleaned out my scrapbooking supplies
4) Tried a new recipe out on my family

Tomorrow I...
1) Will make banana bread
2) will do more laundry
3) Read to the kiddos

Next Year...
1) I will have a 7 1/2 yo, a 6yo, and two 3 yo's.
2) I hope to travel with the kids...Disneyland??
3) I will celebrate my 11 year wedding anniversary

I saw this idea on another blog and thought it looked fun! I guess you are supposed to 'tag' people and then they are to blog their 20 year tag??? Or I guess you could reply in my comments. Anyways, I will tag: Jenessa, Angie, Kjersten, Kelly, and Lisa D. I look forward to reading about you!!

1 comment:

Kjersten said...

What a cool idea. I loved reading about your last 20 years!!! Thanks for sharing and tagging me:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...