Saturday, June 28, 2008

We made it!

Yes! By the grace of God, we made it through another week! It is always so discouraging to start off your week (or day) with a rocky start. But I have learned over the years how God uses these 'trials' to strengthen us or teach us something.

The lessons I have been taught lately: 1)When it comes to raising children - we do the best we we can with what we know. When all the time-outs, lectures, etc. seem to not be working ~ pray! Depend on the Lord for everything. Including parenting. Only He can change the hearts of our kids and give us the wisdom we need to do the job as their parents. 2) I need to use my time wisely! My home is my responsibility. Let's just say that my laundry is under control-for the moment!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...