See, I knew I wouldn't be that great at blogging..... Check out my oh, so interesting title "Monday". Catchy, huh??
This weekend I went to an antique show with my friends, Tracy and Cami. It was fun! I bought 2 chairs (I'll add a picture later). I thought I would use one of them for Mallory's school desk, but it is a little too big...but, it will work until I find something else.
Sunday we spent the afternoon at our church picnic. The kids had a blast! It was nice to just hang out and visit with everyone.
Today-Monday-, I am doing housework. Laundry, actually! If I get nothing else done all day except the laundry, I will feel as though I have moved a mountain! Literally, a mountain of laundry!
My challenge for the day: discipline. Mallory has been in TO twice already! If you are reading this....and you think about it........pray for me and the kids! Pray that I would have patience and wisdom. And for them: That they would put others before themselves, that they would not argue, and that they would be more compliant.
Well, I need to go and check on the twins!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment