Sunday, July 24, 2011

I was tempted to show more pictures of my garden. It has grown even more since my last set of pictures, but I decided that I will spare you of more garden pictures - since that's what I have had up on this neglected blog for the past month.

I am really enjoying gardening this year.  The kids and I check on our garden every day - sometimes more than once.  We just pulled out all of our carrots and I am about to take out the lettuce.  It's time is up.  Towards the end of summer I will plant another 'batch" (?) of lettuce, so we can have some in the fall.

The 4th of July
For the 4th we had four of our friends and our neighbors over for a BBQ. It was a house full- and I loved it!  I love having our yard bustle with people - and people there were - 8 adults and 16 kids.  My brilliant H.B. set up a bunch of games for the kids to do: slip-n-slide, water balloons, lawn darts, squirt guns, trampoline (with a sprinkler underneath). 

waiting to get a sparkler

Bathing the varmint cute little puppy
                                              

                                        

1 comment:

Sarah M. said...

You can never post too many pictures of your garden. It is lovely. I am a tad jealous of all that loveliness. Looks like you have been having a fun summer! ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...