At 5 years old these little girls like:
playing with M, J, & A
singing
dancing
dressing up
to do school
playing Legos
swinging
riding bikes
eating strawberries
hugs and kisses
anything crafty
star wars
han solo (e)
princess leia (k)
dora
my little ponys
mommy & daddy
granny & grandpappy
(that's what they jokingly call my parents)
aunts, uncles & cousins
We are so thankful for these girls! They have brought such joy to our family.
They are an answer to prayer!
Happy Birthday Kennedy and Emery! We love you!
4 comments:
I love the cake!
What cute pictures!! I LOVE the cake-how fun! It looks like you guys had a fun party. Happy B-day K&E!!
Happy Birthday to the twins! I loved reading your description of them and the caterpillar cake was so cute. I'll have to show that to my "baking" teen daughter.
Love the cupcakes caterpillar! How fun to have twin little girls. You have such darling kids Amy. :)
Post a Comment