Monday, September 27, 2010

Pictures


Mallory - 8 (almost 9)


Jonah- 7
This little buggar was mad the whole time I was taking pictures.
He smiled once. And I had to say 'stinky tooty' to get this smile!
It's a boy thing. Grr!


Kennedy-4

Emery- 4


Addie- 3 months

I give up! Well, not really. I will try and try until I get a good picture of all of them.

3 comments:

Stephani said...

Cute pictures! I really love how their personalities come out in them, as "fun" as those ornery looks are to catch. ;)

Tandy said...

Great job Amy, just remember good isnt necessarily smiling, mabe not scowling, but serious shots are my favorite. On that whole male front, get used to it. Girls usually love pictures, boys are, well a pain, mine never smile.

ness said...

those are cute pictures-I can't imagine trying to get 5 kids to all look and smile-I think just getting them in the picture is enough:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...