Ideally, I would love to go into labor on my own and before my due date. Robert's mom will be here at the end of June and I would hate for her to miss seeing the baby by 11 days or so.
This little baby has a lot of energy. She is going to be loved to pieces by her siblings. Kennedy and Emery have to say goodnight to her every night. They always finish by telling her they love her. They are excited to be big sisters. This will be so good for them! They are my babies right now, but I'm sure they will look enormous next to a new born. When the twins were born Mallory was 4, and Jonah 2 (almost 3). They were so young and still needed me to do so much for them. This time will be different with Mal being 8 and Jonah being almost 7. They will be great helpers and able to help in different ways that they couldn't before. I look forward to seeing them with their new baby sister.
Mallory 4 1/2 is holding Emery
Jonah 2 (3 months from turning 3), holding Kennedy
My biker gang. A new little member will be
welcomed into this rowdy bunch! This was
taken last April. My parents got the twins
bikes for their birthday.

5 comments:
oh that makes me want to cry to see how young Mal and Jones looked when the twins were born (I don't know why). How cute. Addie will be so loved and you will have so much help. I can't wait to meet her!
Wow, you are so close, time has flown! I can't wait to see pictures, I bet she's going to be as adorable as the other four. :)
Congrats on your coming blessing!!! I pray for a smooth delivery for you w/ no complications:0) May God bless your family in the coming weeks w/ peace, love, and SLEEP!
~From another WA mom of 5:)
You're getting so close! I hope you do start labor on your own this time and everything goes smoothly.
I love the biker gang :)
I don't know how I missed this entry...ugh! I am so excited to meet your newest little girl. I was so bummed that I wasn't able to attend your shower. I have a few things for you. Hopefully, I will be able to see you before she comes. ☺
Post a Comment