Oh ya, ten days!
In all reality it could be 21 days. But, I am praying for an early delivery this time. With all my other deliveries I never did pray for an early one. I prayed for healthy babies, but not early deliveries. No matter what happens though, whether it is early or late or right on time I am thankful that God is in control and that he already knows when our sweet Adeline will join our family.
I know that all the details will work out.
It's funny the difference between your first and your fifth. I remember when I was pregnant with Mallie I had her nursery in order months in advance, our house was fairly clean, laundry was doable. The worst part for me was how sore I'd get after vacuuming our living room. I would fall onto the couch afterwards to rest my aching joints...ice water in hand and a little HGTV on the tube. I probably took a little well deserved nap. :) Also, I got so bored! The time just dragged. All I could think about was the baby, which made it feel like it would never happen. The fact that she was 11 days late didn't help either.
Second baby, pretty close to the same.
The morning I went to the hospital to have Jonah.
Fast forward to baby number five....
The nursery isn't done. I hope to get our treadmill out of there this weekend. I just packed the baby bag for the hospital last night. I still need to wash her crib bedding and move her dresser in her room and arrange it. Oh, I long to spend time in there and make it just so, but with four other little people to care for, pick up after, school, I am finding it difficult. And the laundry. Oh, the laundry....
but that's okay. It will all work out. She may not come home to a perfectly clean house, but she will be welcomed by 4 siblings who are just as excited for her arrival as we are.
2 comments:
Ahh! You're getting so close. You know that my kid is going to be pretty excited to meet Adeline too ;)
I'd love to help with anything you need this week. Just let me know.
I know this girl...she likes to help with all that kind of stuff, you should call her up sometime!
Post a Comment