
Emery loves her A Beka Owl books. She and Kennedy will be using them next year when they are in K4. Those two little girls are very excited to dig into their all their school books!

Kennedy and Mallory reading together.

You may be wondering why there are a bazillion pictures of Mal and Kennedy and not Jonah and Emery??? Well, Kennedy and Mallory like their pictures taken. After the first pictures they wanted me to keep taking them. Jonah and Emery didn't.

Mallory going over the vowels with Kennedy. The twins catch on quick. I'm thinking they will be easy to home school.


Mallory going over the vowels with Kennedy. The twins catch on quick. I'm thinking they will be easy to home school.

I am learning that school doesn't have to be done just behind a desk, but that there many moments throughout the day that count as school. In this case, not only were the little girls being read to, but the older kids were getting some reading practice in.
No comments:
Post a Comment