And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these. Mark 12:30-31
Cute pictures! And yes, what a great use for those (almost useless now) VHS tapes. :)
Great pictures. I look at all of the blogs daily and not everyone always has something new. Where were the pictures of Jonah and Mallory taken?
The pictures were taken in our yard. Robert spent last weekend putting in curbing (I'll post pics), and the kids were out watching.
Funny! Did Mallory know the real use for VHS tapes?
Great pictures! The kids look so big!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute pictures! And yes, what a great use for those (almost useless now) VHS tapes. :)
Great pictures. I look at all of the blogs daily and not everyone always has something new. Where were the pictures of Jonah and Mallory taken?
The pictures were taken in our yard. Robert spent last weekend putting in curbing (I'll post pics), and the kids were out watching.
Funny! Did Mallory know the real use for VHS tapes?
Great pictures! The kids look so big!
Post a Comment