That is how I am going to do it from now on! Today it was a bowl of ice cream with sprinkles. Mallory was hoping for a trip to Walmart to get a new toy...I wasn't thinking that big, but I am not beneath that type of bribery for a picture.
Just thought I would give you a glimpse of what we put our kids through. :)



7 comments:
Good idea with the bribery.
I love the new header picture. So fun!
I really like your family picture. Very cute!
The pictures are awesome! They all look so grown up.
We don't call it bribery it is a goal incentive.
Cute! I LOVE the new family one on your header!!
I laughed so hard when I clicked on your link and saw that photo. Good stuff:)
Jeff wants to know why you did not use your header photo as your Christmas card;-)
Kj, we thought about it...it was tempting, but in the end I just couldn't do it!:)
Post a Comment