Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Family


My cute H.B.


Me and my cousin, Kelly. Look at the scenery
behind us. Isn't it beautiful? This is the view
from my sister's backyard.




Cousins- cooking hotdogs

Cute little Preston. I think I get more good
pictures of this little guy then anyone else.


Sam is giving me a quick smile.

Me and my cousins, minus 3. We are missing:
Kjersten, Rachel and Tim- missed ya!
PICTURED: Me, Hannah, Ness, Kelly, Angie,
Nicole, and Chris.

Nicole and Kennedy

There were 5 cameras going--It was hard to
know which way to look.

My mom (white shirt) with her brothers
and sister. We are missing an Uncle-Bill.

My mom

K and E

Preston

Thomas

Jonah, I mean the transformer guy, is gathering
wood for our fire.

1 comment:

Kjersten said...

I love the photos! I wish we could have been there:-(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...