I just put over 250 pictures that were on the camera onto the computer. It is taking about 15-20 minutes for me to load 3-4 pictures onto this blog. So, I am going to quit now. We still do not have Internet - we are going wireless right now. It is slow. Which explains the length of time it is taking to load up.
We have had high speed Internet for so long, that it is taking some adjustment to not having it. It is a luxury, for sure!

Last family picture at the old house

Our friend's The
Ashmoore's came for a visit!
It was so nice to see them!

Me and Bethany

Mallory

The night before we moved...

we took their beds apart. They loved sleeping
on just their mattresses.

New house picture with some new
webkinz.

New members of our family

He's been in this "don't take pictures of me" phase.
So I snuck up on him while he was playing.

He's pretending to paint the house.

Uh oh, I've been spotted!

Emery

Kennedy

Take the picture already!
Ang and
Ness, I will take some more today of the house for you.
2 comments:
I know what you mean about it taking ages to get used to slow internet again, after having had broadband, lol!
Oh man, I must say, the kids are all looking SOOOO grown up. When was I down there last?? It hasn't been that long.
Also, loved seeing the picture of Bethany's family. Thanks for posting it.
I'm bummed that I couldn't stop but I was more fried than you can imagine. It would've been annoying to you....
Post a Comment