Monday, April 13, 2009

Kids say....


I've been meaning to write some things down...


Mal: Mom, I think it's time we had another baby.
Me: Why do you think that?
Mal: Because the twins aren't cute anymore. They're not baby's, they're toddlers.
Me: They're still cute. They are just getting older. Your not a baby and your cute.
Mal: well, they like to take our toys and mess up our room.


We then got into the conversation about sharing.


Me: Good night Jonah. I'll see you in the morning.
Jonah: Mom, wait. I need to ask you something. Um, do bugs have skeletons?
Me: Yes. On the outside of their bodies.
Jonah: But you can squish them. How can you squish a skeleton?
Me: Well talk about it in the morning....

I see a unit study in bugs in our future!


Mallory just fixed my hair by putting pony tails all over my head. Kennedy climbs up on my chair and starts taking them out and says, "You, can't have ponies. They are for girls". I ask her," what am I"? She says, "A mommy".

5 comments:

ness said...

that's cute.

My favorite is this weekend when Dave caught Jonah trying to pick up Preston and Dave told him not to, because Preston might get hurt. To which Jonah replied, "It's okay, babies this little don't feel pain."

Not sure where he got that:)

Stephani said...

haha, cute. Yes, we're not girls anymore, we're mommies right? Just not the same thing. ;)

Kjersten said...

very funny:)

Babs Schmitt (sis #90) said...

good thing Jonah didn't ask me questions about bugs...I'd have to tell him to ask his dad...it so sounded like something that he would ask.

Amy said...

Ness,
My little Jones...what a nut! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...