Wednesday, February 25, 2009

'80's Murder Mystery

A couple of weekends ago we went to a Murder Mystery party. A lot of celebrities attended:
Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Pee Wee Herman, Debbie Gibson, Paula Abdul, Mork, Teen Wolf, The Karate Kid, and Crocodile Dundee, to name a few.


Me, as Elvira, and my date, Luis Skulnick from Revenge of the Nerds.


Me- Elvira, Cami-Madonna, Lisa-Toni Basil, the "Hey, Mickey your so fine you blow my mind" chick, Jeanette-a Preppy Valley Girl


Lisa. My friend who I go garage saling with....:)


We had fun shopping for our clothes - Value Village (or as Cami puts it: Valoo Vilaage--imagine it sounding french and kind of fancy). Kj, you may recognize my black wrap...from your wedding. Great investment! I have used that several times!


Jennie aka Paula Abdul, and Eddie aka Teen Wolf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny...I laughted so hard that if I was drinking milk it would have come out my nose.
Why didn't Robert dress up?????
Still laughing here.

Kjersten said...

Yeah, Robert should have dressed up too. But you are the cutest Elvira I have ever seen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...