Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Last of the Vacation Pictures

On our way home from the Oregon Coast, we stopped
by the Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum. '
The highlight of the museum was the "Spruce Goose".

Click on the link above for more info...

The Spruce Goose.






The kids have really been in to airplanes lately.
So, to go to this museum was an unexpected treat.

They are a little unsure about standing
under a gigantic rocket. It was about 3
stories high!





This was the twins favorite part (probably Mal
and Jonah's as well). Out side of the museum
was a really fun park--well, park toys.



We had fun too!



Multnomah Falls



Kennedy and Emery

5 comments:

ness said...

what cute pictures! Love the one of the twins, their hair is getting longer and kindy curly/wispy!

Angie said...

I can't believe how many different things you did. This would be a good post for travelgirl.

Kari said...

Hi Amy- looks like you had a great trip! Your kids are getting so big I have not seen them in a while. I love your blog!! Great job.
Kari

Anonymous said...

Amy I enjoyed looking at your vacation pictures. What a fun time!

Kjersten said...

Great photos! Looks like you all had fun. The twins are getting so big. Sorry we missed you in WA. Next time...maybe this summer???

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...