Monday, July 14, 2008

What a Day!

I LOVE Monday's! It is my favorite day of the week! I always wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the week ahead.

This morning Kennedy woke up unusually early with a 101 fever. I had to alternate between IBprofen and Tylenol all day to get it down. Oh, how I dislike fevers. They are so unpredictable. She did pretty good all day - mood wise.

The most lovely part of the day was when I walked past the twins bedroom and smelt the smell that I am all to familar with. They had been napping for atleast an hour; they were so quiet. Emy had taken her diaper off. Lets just say I had to thoroughly scrub Ems crib and bathe her. It was bad! On a good note ~ they have the cleanest room in the house!

I still love Monday's!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like a fun day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...