And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these. Mark 12:30-31
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Mommy Sugar
Mallory and I have started a new 'tradition'. We call it Mal and mommy time. It doesn't happen every evening or every week for that matter. When everyone else in the house is sleeping I get her up and we sit and talk, or read, or whatever. The point is to be together, just her and me. She loves it! Tonight as I was tucking her in she whispered in my ear, "Can we have a little Mallory/Mommy time"? "Please with a little mommy sugar on top"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh that is so cute! I bet it makes Mal feel very special.
Post a Comment