Friday, June 13, 2008

My First Blog Thoughts

I have never blogged before. I'm not even sure I'll have anything (interesting)to say. But hey, I'll give it a try.

Today we were going to go to Spokane for Father's Day and to go to the Liberty Lake g-sales, but Robert has a cold and is feeling a little under the weather, so we will be staying home this weekend. Right now, the twins are sleeping and the older two are playing outside and I am getting a headache from sitting in front of this computer ~ trying to set up this blog!

We recently finished up our first year of homeschooling - Kindergarten. It was fun! It definitely had it's challenging moments with two little babies, but it went well for being our first year. I look forward to starting again in another month or so. Jonah will be in kindergarten and Mallory in 1st grade. We will be using A Beka Book and I am very excited to get started with that curriculum!

Okay, now I need to get some work done around here!

2 comments:

ness said...

I am so jealous that you started a blog! I have been wanting to start one for some time but have no idea how! You will have to teach me.

I am bummed you guys won't make it over this weekend!

Ness

Amy said...

Ness,
Start one! It's easy!

We'll have to come over another time! I am bummed that we couldn't come too! I was really looking forward to seeing everyone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...